respects our visitor’s
rights to personal privacy. We will collect and use information
through our Web site only in the ways disclosed in this statement.
applies solely to information collected at the Monolux Web site.
Monolux collects information through our Web site at several points.
We collect the following information in the following ways:
- Web server logs. Our servers track
normal web information given to us by the web browser, as well
as IP address.
- Cookies. We use session-based cookies that
expire as soon as you close your web browser. We also may use longer-term
a certain amount of time.
- Forms. Our website contains forms for mailing
lists and for placing orders. These forms collect information our
- External URLs. Online ads and links from
within our products and documentation may contain referring information
we collect. In the case of URLs
from within our products, each product’s EULA explains the
type of information sent.
We do not:
- We do not collect or store Credit Card numbers. Monolux
uses 3rd party payment processors who do not pass credit card numbers
back to Monolux.
- We do not actively market our Web site or products
under 13. We encourage children of any age to visit our Web site
only with the involvement or permission of their parents.
We use the information collected in the following ways:
- Mailing list information is used to
email our users about information pertaining to the subject of
- Customer purchase information is used
to track technical support and download permissions, as well
notify our customers
- We collect and store “do not email” requests
from users to use as a filter when sending out to mailing lists.
- URL information is used to track the
source of the URL and information about the product the URL originated.
data in general is used when calculating aggregate statistics
about the Monolux website and our products.
Data Storage and Security
Monolux stores and secures data in the following ways:
- Credit card
data is transferred only through our payment processors, using
- Customer information and Mailing lists are protected
on password-secured sections of our web server.
- Monolux uses
third parties for our web servers and for credit card processing.
We deem these 3rd parties as adequately secure
services they provide. However, Monolux is not responsible
for loss, misuse, or alteration of collected data due to a security
Was this page helpful enough for you? Yes